Thursday, April 2, 2015

Not for Me - My Review of Pure Food

Written by: Veronica Bosgraaf        
Published by: Clarkson Potter

I enjoy reading and looking through cookbooks, so I was happy to receive the opportunity to check out Pure Food.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy cooking in a healthy way with pure ingredients.

What I liked:

This book contains healthy recipes that are simple to make.

The recipes use ingredients that are not impossible to find.

The book is arranged in a smart way.

What I didn’t like:

I wish that there were more pictures in this book. When I am using a cookbook, I really like to be able to see the food that I am going to be making – that’s what draws me in. I found this book disappointing when it comes to the amount of pictures that it contains.

The recipes don’t sound the most appetizing to me.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found this book a bit disappointing.

I give Pure Food 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment