Thursday, April 23, 2015

Patriotic Story for Kids - My Review of The Berenstain Bears God Bless Our Country

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Mike Berenstain

I love the Berenstain Bears books (more the older ones than the new) and I was excited to have the opportunity to read and review TheBerenstain Bears God Bless Our Country.


The story:

This book tells the story of the Bear family and their upcoming Independence Day celebration.

The illustrations:

Are cute in a typical Berenstain Bear way.

How strong is the book?

This is a paperback book that seems relatively sturdy for such a book.

Who the book is for:

This book is good for toddlers through young school aged kids – or for 4-8 according to the back cover.

What I liked:

The story is interesting and fun for kids.

Tells about the start of our country.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought this was a good book.



I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment