Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Bit Blah - My Review of The Day is Waiting

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Linda Zuckerman
Illustrated by: Don Freeman

With illustrations by the creator of Corduroy, I was excited to check out The Day is Waiting and see just what it had to offer. I am always excited to find new books to share with my nieces and nephews, so I was excited to have the opportunity to read and review this one.


The story:

This book tells about all of the adventures that one can have in a day, and how home waits at the end.

The illustrations:

I’m not a big fan of the pictures. To me they are just a little drab and boring.

How strong is the book?

This is a relatively sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

This book would be appropriate for babies through preschoolers. The text and pictures are simple.

What I liked:

The storyline is kind of cute.

This is a quick read.

What I didn’t like:

The pictures aren’t my favorite.

I wish that there was more to this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this isn’t my favorite children’s book.

I give The Day is Waiting 3 out of 5 stars.



I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment