Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Decent Love Story - My Review of Whenever You Come Around

Written by: Robin Lee Hatcher
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I enjoy reading fiction of all kinds, so I was happy to have the opportunity to read and review Whenever You Come Around.

This book tells the story of a young woman who returns to the home town that haunts her. There, the young woman finds love, as long as she is willing to accept it.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy a love story with some depth to it.

What I liked:

The characters are likeable people.

The story is interesting.

The book is short enough to keep me interested…

What I didn’t like:

…But it still gets a little boring at times.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a decent read.

I give Whenever You Come Around 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment