Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fun for Little Girls - My Review of Princess Joy Sticker and Activity Book

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Jeanna Young and Jacqueline Johnson
Illustrated by: Omar Aranda

My niece loves princesses! I knew that she would be happy to receive any kind of book that focuses on princesses, so I was excited to have the opportunity to read and review the Princess Joy Sticker and Activity Book.


The story:

This book tells a short story about a princess, weaving it in with activities for the reader to complete.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are pretty and kind of cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a relatively sturdy paperback that seems like it will last well.

Who the book is for:

This book is appropriate for young girls from about five through eight, but I am excited to share it with my three year old niece – she’s advanced, what can I say.

What I liked:

This book has all kinds of fun activities for young girls in it.

The pictures are nice.

This is a fun and affordable book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think this is a fun book and I am excited to share it with my niece.

I give Princess Joy Sticker and Activity Book 5 out of 5 stars.



I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment