Friday, May 22, 2015

Hard to Get Into - My Review of In Firefly Valley

Written by: Amanda Cabot             
Published by: Revell

I am always looking for new fiction to check out, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review this book.

In Firefly Valley tells the story of a woman who is forced to become the manager of a rundown resort when she loses her old job.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy a story that is in a different setting than most books.

What I liked:

The setting is different than a lot of books.

The characters seem likeable enough.

What I didn’t like:

I found this book too hard to get into and too boring for my tastes.

The story just is not as interesting as some.

My conclusion:

Overall, I was not a fan of this book.

I give In Firefly Valley 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment