Sunday, May 3, 2015

Interesting Suspense - My Review of No Place to Hide

Written by: Lynette Eason               
Published by: Revell

I enjoy reading fiction of all kinds, including a suspense book mixed in every now and then.

No Place to Hide tells the story of two people who are on the run from the FBI and terrorists while thought to be terrorists, themselves.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspenseful fiction.

What I liked:

This book has a story to it beyond the suspense.

The characters in this book are likeable.

I was kept guessing until the end.

What I didn’t like:

This book had some slower parts that were a little hard to get through.

My conclusion:

Overall I found this book relatively enjoyable.

I give No Place to Hide 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment