Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Parts are Great, Parts are Boring - My Review of A Love Like Ours

Written by: Becky Wade  
Published by: Bethany House

I am always excited to read any fiction books that I can get my hands on. I was happy to receive the opportunity to read and review this book.

A Love Like Ours shares the story of a woman who falls in love with an ex-Marine who is dealing with PTSD and all that it brings.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy a lot story that has a lot of heart to it.

What I liked:

The characters are very likeable. I enjoyed getting to know each and every one of them.

The story is interesting.

I love all of the different relationships that are highlighted in the book.

What I didn’t like:

I skimmed a lot of the book. There is some good stuff in it, but there is also a lot of boring stuff that I didn’t care to read.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a pretty good read.

I give A Love Like Ours 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment