Thursday, May 7, 2015

Perfect Recipes for Vegans - My Review of Street Vegan

Written by: Adam Sobel
Published by: Clarkson Potter

I enjoy looking through cookbooks and studying their pictures and recipes. I choose to review Street Vegan because I eat mostly vegetarian and egg-free and I thought it would include some interesting options.


Who the book is for:

Vegans who are looking for great recipes to enjoy some of the foods that meat eaters enjoy all the time.

What I liked:

There are some really interesting and different recipes in this books – such as beer battered French toast and chickpea crab cakes.

There are a lot of colorful pictures in this book.

This book includes options for all kinds of foods that vegans can’t usually have.

What I didn’t like:

Some of the recipes come without pictures, and I would prefer that every one have its own picture.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good cookbook – really great for all vegans.

I give Street Vegan 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment