Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Fun Read - My Review of Once Upon a Summertime

Written by: Melody Carlson             
Published by: Revell

I used to enjoy Melody Carlson’s books when I was a teen and young adult, so I decided to check out her writing now.

Once Upon a Summertime tells the story of a young woman who heads to New York to find a management job in a hotel. Will she sacrifice love for her job?


Who the book is for:

This book seems almost like it was written for teens, but I still found it interesting – and it actually was written for adults.

What I liked:

This is the kind of book that gets you interested and keeps you interested. It was easy to read.

The characters and story are fun.

I found this book interesting and different.

What I didn’t like:

There is not really anything that I disliked.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I give this Once Upon a Summertime 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment