Friday, June 12, 2015

A Story of Picking Up Broken Pieces - My Review of Love Arrives in Pieces

Written by: Betsy St. Amant
Published by: Zondervan

I enjoy reading all kinds of fiction, so I was happy to choose to read and review Love Arrives in Pieces.

This book tells of a woman who feels broken after a divorce, and the healing that she finds through some unusual sources.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy a deeper kind of love story. Those who enjoy reading a book about a project that is taking place and the way that it comes about.

What I liked:

The characters are the kind of characters that I like in a book, and they are relateable.

The story is interesting and different.

This book is easy to read.

I liked following along with the project that is being completed by the main characters.

What I didn’t like:

There’s not much I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book pretty good.

I give Love Arrives in Pieces 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment