Thursday, June 25, 2015

An Inspiring Journey - My Review of Hiding in the Light

Written by: Rifqa Bary     
Published by: WaterBrook Press

I enjoy reading books about those who are inspiring and have lived great lives. I believe that Rifqa Bary is one of those individuals.

Hiding in the Light tells the story of a young girl who was raised Muslim but converted to Christianity. Her faith conversion upset her parents and put her on the run.


Who the book is for:

Those who would like to know more about the Muslim culture. Those who are interested in reading about someone who risked her life for her faith. Teens and adults.

What I liked:

The author is very open and honest about her life and her feelings.

This book kept me interested.

The story of this book is very inspiring.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book, the whole thing is very inspiring.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found this book interesting to read and inspiring.

I give Hiding in the Light 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment