Monday, June 1, 2015

Colorful Fun for Kids - My Review of Bible Dominoes

From: Lion Hudson

I am always looking for new activities to do with my nieces and nephews, so I was happy to receive the opportunity to try out and review these Bible Dominoes.


The illustrations:

These dominoes feature cute and colorful images on them.

How strong are the cards?

These are thick and sturdy dominoes that seem to hold up pretty well.

Who is this game for?

I played dominoes with my four year old nephew, three year old niece, and two year old niece using these cards and the three year old had the most fun. My nephew didn’t feel like sitting down for a game, but he seemed to catch onto the concept pretty well. I think that these would be fun up to age eight or so.

What I liked:

These cards are cute.

These cards are sturdy.

This game is fun for kids.

The game is simple enough for young children.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, these dominoes are a fun option for kids.

I give Bible Dominoes 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this set free to review from a Kregel blog tour. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment