Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fun for My Princess Loving Niece - My Review of Princess Grace Sticker and Activity Book

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Jeanna Young and Jaqueline Johnson
Illustrated by: Omar Aranda

I enjoy anything that my nieces and nephews enjoy, so I was happy to read and review the Princess Grace Sticker and Activity Book, knowing that my niece will love it.


The story:

This book contains a bit of a story about a princess and her kitten, and that story is mixed up with activities that the child reading the book can complete.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are kind of cute.

Who the book is for:

I would say that this book is for ages five through eight because of the activities included that might be too tough for younger children, but I am going to be sharing my copy with my four year old niece.

What I liked:

This book is princess based, which is popular with young girls – especially my niece.

This book includes fun activities.

This book is affordable.

What I didn’t like:

I wish that this book had more of a story instead of being so random.

My conclusion:

Overall, I know that my niece will enjoy this book.



I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment