Sunday, June 21, 2015

Great Characters and Story - My Review of The Wonder of You

Written by: Susan May Warren       
Published by: Tyndale Fiction

I am loving all of the Christiansen Family novels, and I was very happy to have the opportunity to read and review this one.

The Wonder of You tells the story of the youngest Christiansen daughter and her life after she returns home from an adventure that didn’t work out as she had planned.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy fiction with characters who you can really know. Those who have read the other Christiansen Family novels.

What I liked:

The characters are so real and likeable!

The book is all interesting and fun to read.

I love the setting and all that goes on.

This book had some surprising twists that have me longing for the next (and final) book in the series.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I don’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I really love this series and this book.

I give The Wonder of You 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment