Monday, June 29, 2015

I Love that This Option is Out There for Early Readers - My Review of Brave Queen Esther

Published by: ZonderKidz
Illustrated by: David Miles

I love the fact that there are Bible books out there for beginning readers. It is great that children can have the opportunity to read Bible stories while they are learning to read. I chose to read and review BraveQueen Esther so I could see just what this kind of book is like, and so that I could share it with my nieces and nephews as they learn to read.


The story:

This book tells the story of Esther as she becomes queen, and it tells it in a simple way.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are pretty cool – cartoons, but still kind of realistic.

How strong is the book?

This is a paperback book that seems reasonably sturdy.

Who the book is for:

This book is for children who can read some with help from adults. It is a level two reading book.

What I liked:

I love that this book is available for those children who are learning to read.

I like how the story is pretty true to the Bible.

The pictures are colorful.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a cool option for kids.

I give Brave Queen Esther 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment