Wednesday, July 1, 2015

An Interesting Joke Book - My Review of Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles for Boys

Published by: Revell
Written by: Rob Elliott
Illustrated by: Jonny Hawkins

I love getting different kinds of books to read through and review. I was excited to receive the opportunity to check out Laugh Out LoudPocket Doodles for Boys and to share it with my nephew.


The story:

This book is made up of jokes that go along with pictures, and it encourages interaction.

The illustrations:

The doodles in this book are kind of cute – and they are half finished, waiting for a little boy to finish them.

Who the book is for:

This book would be appropriate for boys ages six through ten or so.

What I liked:

This book has some cute jokes for young children.

This book encourages boys to draw a little bit.

The book itself is cute and little.

What I didn’t like:

In the beginning of the book it says something about keeping things clean and then says that the best jokes are ones about body noises and fluids… that’s not really something that I find clean for my nephew.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is an interesting book.

I give Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles for Boys 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment