Monday, July 13, 2015

Colorful and Unique - My Review of The Twinkies Cookbook

Published by: Ten Speed Press

Remember when Twinkies went out for a little while? My brothers bought up what they could when that happened, with plans to sell them online when the demand was up. This book brought back memories of that time, and I was really happy to have the chance to read and review it – so that I can pass it on to my older brother.

The Twinkies Cookbook features all kinds of recipes that use Twinkies as part of the ingredients that are needed. Some of the recipes are sweet, and some are savory.


Who the book is for:

Those who are fans of the sweet treat Twinkies!

What I liked:

This book is very colorful and fun.

This book is creative – using Twinkies in ways that I would never think to use them.

The book contains a lot of pictures.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

This is such a fun and different kind of cookbook!

I give The Twinkies Cookbook 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment