Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cute, Little Joke Book - My Review of Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles for Girls

Written by: Rob Elliott
Published by: Revell
Illustrated by: Jonny Hawkins

I enjoy getting books to read and review, and I love choosing titles that are good for my nieces and nephews. I chose to read and review Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles for Girls in the hopes of sharing the book with my nieces.


Who the book is for:

This book is appropriate for ages seven through ten.

What I liked:

I like the cute look of this book.

I like the small shape.

I like that this book gets kids drawing.

Some of the jokes are cute and humorous.

What I didn’t like:

Some of the jokes will go way over the head of kids.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a fun, little book but a bit too grown up for my nieces.

I give Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles for Girls 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment