Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Decent Family Film - My Review of Catching Faith

Displaying Catching Faith.jpg



I recently received the opportunity to watch and review the movie Catching Faith. This movie tells the story of a family that is so caught up in their lives and themselves that they just don't have time - or concern - for each other or their faith.

I thought that this movie was a lot better than some of the other Christian movies out there, as it had a good story, and the actors/actresses were pretty good. I also liked that parts of this movie were filmed in a town that is sort of near my home.




I received this dvd free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment