Saturday, August 29, 2015

An Interesting Read - My Review of The Sea Keeper's Daughters

Written by: Lisa Wingate
Published by: Tyndale Fiction

I am always interested in checking out new books, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review The Sea Keeper's Daughters

This book tells the story of a woman who is haunted by a decision that her dad made when she was young. This woman needs to face her past and the lives of her ancestors in order to get her life to the place where it should be.



Who the book is for:

I  think that those who are interested in a story that is fresh and different will enjoy this one.

What I liked:

The characters are interesting and different. 

The story is touching at times. 

The story is interesting, and I liked the deepness of it all.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of this book are a little boring and hard to get through. 

I think that there is too much included in letter form from the past.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this book was pretty interesting.

I give The Sea Keeper's Daughters 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment