Sunday, August 9, 2015

Didn't Get Out the Message I Was Expecting - My Review of The Father's Love

From: Word Films and Lovelight Pictures

I am always interested in the opportunity to check out another movie, and so I chose to watch and review The Father’s Love. I watched this with two of my siblings, and they both agreed with me in thinking that the movie is a bit weird.


Who the movie is for:

Teens and adults. I wouldn’t really recommend it for kids.

What I liked:

I liked paying attention to the characters and their clothing choices, makeup, etc.. That was about it.

What I didn’t like:

The story of this movie is kind of weird and drawn out, and I don’t think it really makes the point that it meant to make.

My conclusion:

Overall, I’m not a fan of this movie.

I give this The Father’s Love 2 out of 5 stars.


I received this dvd free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment