Thursday, August 27, 2015

Full of Color, Fun, and Meaning - My Review of The Plans I Have for You

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Amy Parker
Illustrated by: Vanessa Brantley-Newton

I love getting the chanced to check out any children’s books that I can, so that I can share them with my nieces and nephews – who love to read! I was happy to have the opportunity to review The Plans I Have for You.


The story:

This book is written as if God is speaking to the child, and it tells about how he has big plans for them.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are full of color and fun.

How strong is the book?

This is a jacketed hardcover book that seems pretty sturdy.

Who the book is for:

The back of the book recommends it for ages four through eight, but I think that it is better suited for two through five or so.

What I liked:

I like the fact that this book is full of color. I noticed that right away from just seeing the cover and loved it.

I like the message of the book – kids need to know that God made them special and that he has a purpose for them.

I like the rhyming text.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a fun and meaningful book.

I give The Plans I Have for You 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment