Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Healthy Cookbook - My Review of Everyday Detox

Written by: Megan Gilmore
Published by: Ten Speed Press

When I am looking through a cookbook, I am usually attracted to unhealthy recipes that are not good for anyone. When I received EverydayDetox to check out and review, I had the opportunity to look through healthy recipes that would actually be good for my body.


Who the book is for:

Those who are looking to detox and grow healthy through that.

What I liked:

Filled with interesting recipes and interesting ideas. I was surprised at some of the things that I learned in this book – such as the fact that fresh fruit should only be eaten on an empty stomach and on its own.

This book includes some pictures.

This is a healthy cookbook, something that I appreciate.

What I didn’t like:

I wish that there were more pictures in the book, but that is my only complaint. If you are looking to live a detoxed and healthy lifestyle, then this book will come in handy.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this book is something that some people will find very helpful.

I give Everyday Detox 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment