Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Interesting and Fun - My Review of Born to be Awkward

Written by: Mike Bender and Doug Chernack
Published by: Three Rivers Press

I enjoy the kinds of books that you can look through when you are bored, and this is definitely one of them. I chose to review Born to be Awkward because I thought that it sounded both cute and funny, and it is definitely and interesting book filled with awkward pictures of young children.


Who the book is for:

I think that this book would make a great gift for new parents, and I think that anyone who loves kids will find it interesting and fun to look through.

What I liked:

The pictures are fun and it is interesting to look through all of them.

The captions are humorous.

I especially liked the pictures that captured siblings in awkward poses and showing all of their love for one another in their own special way.

What I didn’t like:

There are some pictures that I think could have been left out of this book, such as the pictures of babies making inappropriate hand motions.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a pretty interesting little book.

I give Born to be Awkward 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment