Saturday, August 15, 2015

Interesting Story of Relationships Restored - My Review of A House Divided

Written by: Robert Whitlow
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I am always interested in checking out new fiction, and I was happy to have the chance to read and review A House Divided.

This book tells the story of a family that has been torn apart by alcoholism but that slowly finds healing and a connection.


Who the book is for:

Anyone who enjoys a good novel about change and relationships will enjoy this, as will those who enjoy books that are focused on legal/lawyer themes.

What I liked:

I love how real this book is. There are no quick fixes in the book, the characters transform little by little throughout the story.

I like the fact that the ending isn’t completely perfect.

The characters are realistic and likeable.

The story is interesting.

What I didn’t like:

There are a few parts of the book that got a little boring for me.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I give A House Divided 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment