Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pretty Interesting Read - My Review of A Bride at Last

Written by: Melissa Jagears
Published by: Bethany House

I enjoy reading all kinds of books, so I was happy to read and review A Bride at Last.

This book tells the story of a man who meets his son for the first time when the boy is already nine years old, a woman who cares for the boy, and the drama that unfolds as the two individuals try to make things right and to look out for the boy.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy historical fiction with a good story and some romance.

What I liked:

The characters in the story were people that I came to like.

The story was very interesting and different from other books out there.

There is excitement and touching moments as part of this book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like, the book was just a little bit boring at times.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was a pretty good book.

I give A Bride at Last 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment