Sunday, August 9, 2015

Some Funny Jokes and Some Not-So-Funny Ones - My Review of Diary of a Jackwagon

Written by: Tim Hawkins with John Driver
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I am usually open to check out any book that sounds halfway interesting, and my oldest brother is a big fan of Tim Hawkins, so I had to check out Diary of a Jackwagon.


Who the book is for:

Those who love comedians and their humor, those who are fans of Tim Hawkins.

What I liked:

There are some jokes in this book that actually brought a smile to my face.

The chapters are quick and easy to read.

What I didn’t like:

In the chapter where the author is talking about Supernanny, he makes some pretty serious threats of what he would do to the “demonic” children on the show. That is not humor. Not in my eyes.

There are other parts of the book where children are put down, and women are put down… I understand that that is what comedians do, but I felt it was a little overboard.

My conclusion:

Overall, this book wasn’t my favorite, but it will be enjoyed by some.

I give Diary of a Jackwagon 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment