Monday, September 14, 2015

A Bit Too Silly, Maybe - My Review of Bible Stories Gone Crazy!

Published by: Lion Hudson
Written by: Josh Edwards
Illustrated by: Emiliano Migliardo

I am always excited to check out any children’s books that I can, so I was happy to have the opportunity to review Bible Stories Gone Crazy!


The story:

This book shares various Bible stories in a short way, accompanied by pictures.

The illustrations:

This pictures in this book are colorful, complicated, and fun.

How strong is the book?

This is a fairly sturdy book, and the pages are thick and glossy.

Who the book is for:

I would think this book is good for ages four through eight, or so.

What I liked:

The pictures are full of color and excitement.

Children will have fun looking through the pages.

This is a Bible story book that is trying hard to be fun and appealing.

What I didn’t like:

I think that this book could be misunderstood by kids, as it messes up Bible stories – intentionally – and might confuse them.

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this is an interesting book.

I give Bible Stories Gone Crazy! 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from a Kregel Blog Tour. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment