Monday, September 28, 2015

A Humorous Read - My Review of When Clowns Attack

Published by: Ten Speed Press
Written by: Chuck Sambuchino

My brother has an abnormal fear of clowns and it is a joke in our family. I choose to read and review When Clowns Attack with him in mind.




Who the book is for:

Those who fear clowns and feel that they are out to get them. Those who are looking for a humorous read.


What I liked:

I love the title of this book.


I like the cover. The simplicity of it is cool.

There is some humor in this, and it is written in a special way.

What I didn’t like:


There is some language in this book that I do not appreciate. I wish that the author would have kept it completely clean so that I would feel good sharing it with my brother, as I know that he would dislike the language more than I do, even.


This book is a little boring at times, and I found it a struggle to get through it.
My conclusion:


I like the idea behind this book, but I'm not a big fan of the book, itself.


I give When Clowns Attack 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment