Friday, September 11, 2015

Cute Book with Good Message - My Review of Thankful

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Eileen Spinelli
Illustrated by: Archie Preston

I am always interested in all of the children's books that I can get my hands on, in order to check them out and pass them on to my nieces and nephews. I was very happy to have the chance to read and review Thankful.



The story:

This book shares a text about gratitude and the many individuals who are grateful for different things.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are simple but cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a jacketed hardcover book that seems pretty sturdy.

Who the book is for:

The back of the book recommends it for ages four through eight, but I really think that younger children would appreciate it more than older ones.

What I liked:

The message of gratitude is given in a simple way.

The pictures are fun.

This is an easy and quick read that will keep children interested.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a nice book.

I give Thankful 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment