Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Interesting Film - My Review of Uncommon

From: JCFilms

I enjoy checking out a movie every now and then, and I was interested in the story that I saw on the trailer of Uncommon.

This movie is available at Walmart and Family Christian Stores.

This movie tells the story of a student who is looking to make a difference in his school but who is met with much opposition.



Who the movie is for:

This is a great movie for students, parents, and teachers. I think it is a great eye-opener in regard to the public school system and should cause some Christians to think about the way that they rely on that system.

What I liked:

This is a good movie for opening eyes in regard to all the bad that is out there in public schools.

The story is interesting.

The acting is pretty good for a Christian film.

What I didn’t like:

There isn't much that I disliked about this movie.

My conclusion:

I thought that this was an interesting movie, overall.

I give Uncommon 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this dvd free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment