Thursday, September 3, 2015

Left Me Longing for Pictures - My Review of Grill It, Braise It, Broil It

Published by: Clarkson Potter
I enjoy looking through cookbooks to see all that they have to offer and finding recipes in them. I was happy to have the opportunity to check out Grill It, Braise It, Broil It.

This book features 175 American Heart Association recipes for foods that are healthy and made in a variety of ways.




Who the book is for:

Those who are looking to cook food that is healthy and tasty.

What I liked:

I like the fact that the recipes in this book are healthy - we all need more healthy recipes to try out.


The recipes in this book are mostly made out of "normal" ingredients that are easy to find and readily available.

The recipes offer a variety of flavor options.

What I didn’t like:

I really, really wish that there were more pictures in this book. I like to see the food that I am going to make before I actually make it and I like to turn through the pages of picture filled cookbooks just for fun. This book only includes a few photos, and I longed for more..


My conclusion:
Overall, I think that this is a decent cookbook.


I give Grill It, Braise It, Broil It 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment