Thursday, September 17, 2015

Simple Ingredients, Great Pictures - My Review of 5 in 5 for Every Season

Published by: Clarkson PotterWritten by: Michael Symon with Douglas Trattner

I love every chance that I get to look through a cookbook - especially when that book is full of colorful pictures of the food that the recipes create - so I was happy to check out 5 in 5 for Every Season.




Who the book is for:

Those home chefs that want to have some simple meal options available that are great tasting and special.


What I liked:
The recipes in this book take just five ingredients each (beyond pantry staples) which is amazing!

There are many pictures in this book, which I really like to see in any cookbook.

The recipes are simple and delicious.
What I didn’t like:
There isn't much that I felt was missing from this book.


My conclusion:

I love the simplicity of these recipes and the many pictures.


I give 5 in 5 for Every Season 5 out of 5 stars. :)

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment