Thursday, September 3, 2015

An Interesting Novel for Adults and Teens - My Review of Never Said

Written by: Carol Lynch Williams
Published by: Blink Books

I am always looking for good books to read and always excited to check out new fiction. I was happy to have the opportunity to read and review Never Said.


This book shares the story of twin girls who are teenagers and faced with their own unique struggles, and the journey that these two go through as they seek healing.



Who the book is for:

This book is written by teens, but I found myself sucked into it as an adult, and I think that it could be something that would be good for adults to read in order to get a peek into a - fictional - teen mind.

What I liked:

The characters are likeable.


The story is different from a lot of other ones out there.

This book shares a realistic story.
What I didn’t like:

There isn't a Christian message in this book like I expected there to be.


My conclusion:

Overall, I found this to be an interesting read.


I give Never Said 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment