Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Cookbook for Non-Meat Eaters - My Review of Food52 Vegan

Published by: Ten Speed Press
Written by: Gena Hamshaw with Foreword by Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs

I enjoy looking through cookbooks, and as a vegetarian I was excited to look through Food52 Vegan. I eat some dairy and eggs, but not a whole lot, and I was excited to check out a book that contained a lot of recipes that I could eat.




Who the book is for:

Those of us who are living a life that is close to vegan, and those who are truly vegan.


What I liked:

I like the face that the recipes in this book use real ingredients that we have around - at least somewhat.


I like the fact that there are pictures in this book.

I think a lot of the recipes sound really tasty.

What I didn’t like:

One thing that I didn't like is the fact that a lot of the recipes in the book don't really contain protein. You need protein, even as a vegan.

My conclusion:


Overall, I thought this book was pretty good.


I give Food52 Vegan 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment