Saturday, October 24, 2015

An Interesting Read About an Interesting Life - My Review of Street God

Published by: Tyndale Momentum
By: Dimas Salaberrios with Dr. Angela Hunt

I am interested in reading interesting stories of individuals who have lived lives that are much different from my own, and I was excited to have the chance to read and review Street God.


The story:

This book tells the story of a man who lived life as a drug dealer only to turn things around and start living a bold life for God.

Who the book is for:

This book is good for any adults who are interested in reading about someone who was dramatically changed by Jesus.

What I liked:

This book shares an interesting and exciting story in a way that really drew me in and kept my attention.

This is a powerful story.

What I didn’t like:

I don't necessarily agree with Dimas 100% on every one of his beliefs, but I can still appreciate this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought this was a pretty good read.

I give Street God 4 out of 5 stars. 

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment