Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Great Author - My Review of Win or Lose I Choose You!

Published by: Tommy Nelson
By: Lysa Terkeurst
Illustrated by: Jana Christy

My nieces and oldest nephew loved a book that I had that was written by Lysa Terkeurst, so I was happy to have the chance to check out another and to - eventually - share it with them. I haven't read Win or Lose I Love You! to the kiddos yet, but I have a feeling they are going to enjoy it.



The story:

This book tells about a little girl and boy who help a group of animals through a variety of games in order to pick a leader of the forest.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book could be cuter, but I like the detail that they hold.

How strong is the book?

This is a relatively sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

This book is good for toddlers through young school aged children.

What I liked:

The message is one that children are loved no matter what.

The story is written in an interesting way.

What I didn’t like:

Young children might become a little bored with parts of the book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was a pretty good book.

I give Win or Lose I Love You! 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment