Friday, October 2, 2015

Not My Kind of Story, Too Corny - My Review of Counting on a Cowboy

Published by: Thomas Nelson
Written by: Debra Clopton

I enjoy reading a variety of fiction, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review Counting on a Cowboy.

This book tells the story of a woman who is haunted by her past. This woman moves to a new area to start a new life, and then runs into a single man and the baby that he just found out was his own. This is a small-town kind of story, with a cowboy and ranch kind of setting that so many love.



Who the book is for:

Those who don't mind a book that is a bit corny and overly done will like this book.

What I liked:

The characters are people that are easy to like.

The story is a interesting.

What I didn’t like:

I thought that the story was very corny - from the town twins with very similar names to the classic picnic basket auction.

I thought this book was a little boring and hard to get through.

My conclusion:

Overall, this book wasn't something I really enjoyed.

I give Counting on a Cowboy 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment