Sunday, October 11, 2015

Okay Racing Movie - My Review of Adrenaline

From: Word Entertainment

I recently was given the chance to watch and review Adrenaline, and I chose to watch this movie with my siblings.

This movie tells the story of a man who gets in a crash while street racing and nearly loses his life. This man struggles to find his way in the midst of his injuries.



Who the movie is for:

There is a bit of intense stuff, such as an accident scene, so I wouldn't recommend this to young children. Preteens, teens, and adults should be okay with it, and race fans will enjoy it especially much.

What I liked:

The characters and story are interesting.

There is a bit of a positive message about pushing forward and keeping on.

What I didn’t like:

This movie felt like it could have a lot more of a story than it did, and more of a message, too.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay movie.

I give Adrenaline 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this dvd free to review from Edify Media. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment