Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Cookbook for Food Network Fans - My Review of Happy Cooking

Published by: Pam Krauss Books
Written by: Giada De Laurentiis


I love looking through cookbooks! More often than not I will just look through them and not end up cooking anything that I find inside. I was excited to check out and review Happy Cooking because I have watched Giada De Laurentiis on TV and thought it would be fun to look through her cookbook.



Who the book is for:

Those who are seeking a variety of recipes for a variety of meals and occasions.


What I liked:



This cookbook includes pictures of the foods that are created using the recipes that it contains.

The recipes in this book contain simple ingredients that you actually have on hand.

There are some good, healthy recipes inside this book.

This is a colorful and fun cookbook.

What I didn’t like:


There is nothing in particular that I didn't like.

My conclusion:


Overall, I thought that this was a good cookbook option for just about anyone.


I give Happy Cooking 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment