Saturday, November 14, 2015

A Little Depressing but Uplifting in the End - My Review of Keeping Christmas

Published by: Revell
By: Dan Walsh

I like reading a variety of fiction books, and I find Christmas books to be a great way to get into the holiday spirit, so I was happy to have the chance to read and review Keeping Christmas.


The story:

This book tells about a woman who is feeling down as Christmas approaches because her three grown children  are unable to make it home to join her and her husband for the holiday.

Who the book is for:

Those who are feeling down as Christmas comes around or anyone who's just looking for a good Christmas story.

What I liked:

The characters are fun to read about.

The story is uplifting and positive in the end.

I love the Christmas theme.

What I didn’t like:

The beginning portion of this book seemed to bring me down as I was reading it.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was an interesting and different book to be read at Christmastime.

I give Keeping Christmas 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment