Friday, November 27, 2015

Enjoyable Story and Characters - My Review of The Wedding Chapel

Published by: Zondervan
By: Rachel Hauck

I love reading all kinds of fiction, especially contemporary fiction, and I was happy to have the chance to read and review this one. The Wedding Chapel was an interesting and fun read, something that I was happy to have the chance to check out and enjoy.



Who the book is for:

This book is for anyone who likes a good love story or just a good read, overall.

What I liked:

I like the fact that this book shares bits from the characters' pasts as well as their present lives.

I like the mix of characters.

I like the interesting story.

I like the emotional parts of this book as well as the parts that are a little more humorous or heartwarming.

I like the fact that this book kept me interested.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I did not like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed my chance at reading this book.

I give The Wedding Chapel 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment