Monday, November 2, 2015

Heartwarming Read for Christmastime - My Review of The Christmas Joy Ride

Published by: Revell
By: Melody Carlson
I enjoy reading all kinds of fiction, and I was excited to have the chance to read and review The Christmas Joy Ride. It's not quite Christmastime yet, but I have been shopping for gifts for awhile and I was happy to read this book now.


The story:

This book tells the story of two women who set off on a journey to spread Christmas cheer.

Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy a simple and sweet Christmas story.

What I liked:

The characters are interesting.

It was easy to stay connected with the quick read.

Heartwarming.

What I didn’t like:

I felt like the story could have gone a little deeper and been more heartfelt.

There's not really a message of any kind in this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found this book to be a good read for Christmastime.

I give The Christmas Joy Ride 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment