Monday, December 21, 2015

A Devotional a Day from Max Lucado - My Review of God is With You Every Day

Published by: Thomas Nelson
By: Max Lucado

I enjoy the writing of Max Lucado, so I was happy to have the chance to check out this devotional and see how it was. Max writes in a way that is interesting and easy to read, and in a way that makes a person feel good about all that they are learning. God is With You Every Day is a great devotional for anyone to read.



Who the book is for:

This book is for anyone who is looking to know God better.

What I liked:

I like the fact that this book has a bookmark built right into it - that is so handy, especially for a book that is meant to be read year-round, like this one.

I like the padded cover and the feel of the book.

Message-wise, I like that this book covers many topics. I like that the messages are short enough to tackle in just a few minutes of time. I like that the devotionals each have a scripture verse printed right with them.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought that this was a good devotional with much to offer.

I give God is With You Every Day 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment