Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Mix of Love Stories - My Review of A Season to Wed

Published by: Zondervan
By: Rachel Hauck, Cindy Kirk and Cheryl Wyatt

There are times when I want to read a "normal" book and then there are times when a book like this compilation of novellas can be more enjoyable.

A Season to Wed shares the stories of three pairs of individuals as they fall in love and move into a relationship. The stories in this book are unique from one another yet fit together well.




Who the book is for:

This book is great for those who enjoy reading quick to read stories of love.

What I liked:

I like the way that each of the stories moved at a quick pace that kept them interesting.

I particularly enjoyed Serving Up a Sweetheart as the characters were interesting and special and seemed like nice people.

I like the humor in this book. I like the heartwarming moments. I like the love stories.

What I didn’t like:

The stories are each a bit far-fetched, but that's the way novellas work.

My conclusion:

Overall I thought that the novellas that make up this book were entertaining to read.

I give A Season to Wed 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment