Friday, December 25, 2015

A Story of True Forgiveness - My Review of Forgiven

Published by: Bethany House
By: Terri Roberts with Jeanette Windle

There are times when I choose to read a book without really knowing why I am doing that. There are times when I pick out a book that I know will be tough to read, and I read it, anyway. Forgiven is the kind of book that you know is going to be difficult to read, and I choose to read and review it. This book tells the story of a woman whose son did something terrible, and the followup of that horrible deed. This is a story of loss, love and forgiveness.



Who the book is for:

This book is for those who don't mind something that is going to tear at their heart, and for those who are looking to learn more about forgiveness and how it can work out in real life.

What I liked:

This book is so real. The author is very open about her feelings.

This book is written in a way that helps you understand the full story of what happened.

What I didn’t like:

There are times when this book was a bit boring.

My conclusion:

Overall, I thought this book was something special though a bit hard to get through.

I give Forgiven 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment