Monday, December 21, 2015

Recipes for Living a Long Life - My Review of The Longevity Kitchen

Published by: Ten Speed Press
Written by: Rebecca Katz with Mat Edelson

I love browsing cookbooks, and I especially enjoy looking through and using those cookbooks that are supposed to help one be healthier. The Longevity Kitchen is such a cookbook. This book offers recipes that contain foods that are supposed to help an individual live longer. The recipes in this book are good for one's health and they look tasty, too.



Who the book is for:

This is perfect for anyone who wants to try to extend their life by eating in a different way.


What I liked:


This book is packed with information beyond the recipes, containing tips and advice for those who are looking to be healthier and explaining things for all reading the book.

There are big and bold pictures in the book.

The recipes are healthy.

The recipes look good.

What I didn’t like:


I wish that there were even more pictures in the book.

My conclusion:


Overall, this is a good book if you are looking to eat in a healthier way.


I give The Longevity Kitchen 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment