Saturday, December 5, 2015

So Adorable and Fun - My Review of Owls

Published by: Ten Speed Press
Written by: Matt Sewell

My 21 month old niece has an obsession with owls. We have a small owl figurine in our apartment and every time she comes over she likes to carry it around. I was so excited to have the chance to check out Owls and to review it because I knew that she would love it.



Who the book is for:

This book is great for fans of owls, and it is perfect for children, for adults, for the elderly, for anyone.


What I liked:


The illustrations in this book are so adorable - I didn't love owls before looking at this book, but now I do!

This book is filled with fun facts about owls that are shared in a way that is interesting, easy to read, and appealing to all ages.

I like the look and feel of this book and I like the size.

What I didn’t like:


There is nothing in this book that I didn't like.

My conclusion:


Overall, I love what this little book has to offer!

I give Owls 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment