Saturday, January 9, 2016

A Family Drama and Interesting Story - My Review of You're the One that I Want

Published by: Tyndale
By: Susan May Warren

I have loved each one of the Christiansen Family novels, and I am so sad to see them conclude. I was excited to read this book, yet I was also sad to see the story of this family ending.

You're the One that I Want tells the story of a young man who has lost all that his life once was, and who must find a way to deal with all that the future is going to bring.



Who the book is for:

This book is perfect for anyone who loves a heartwarming book that is a love story and so much more.

What I liked:

I love the characters in this series, and this book did not disappoint in that regard. The characters become like family.

I like the family dynamics.

The story is interesting.

This book contains humor and emotion.

What I didn’t like:

I can't say too much without spoiling the read, but there is one decision made by Owen that really bugs me, and that I just do not understand.

My conclusion:

Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I give You're the One that I Want 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment